Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hi Everyone

Hello to my future readers...so it's been a couple days and I've been practicing my makeup and watching tutorials through youtube and stuff trying out new things and it's been going pretty good. My makeup skills aren't as bad as I thought they were but I'm still struggling. I found this great blog and tutoriallist on youtube. Her name is Kandee Johnson and she is absolutely amazing. She is really talented and her tutorials are so much fun to watch. Today I was thinking of trying to do my own eyebrows using the tips she gave in her eyebrow tutorial. Oh and I'm going to be bold and try on some red lipstick...it's called Cherry Red...I'm a little scared but I think it will be ok. Oh and I'm so sad because my digital camera broke this week...it just stopped working and I've had it for a couple years now and so it's not covered under the warranty...I'll have to take it to get looked at...by the way gotta say a special thank you to my friend for getting the camera a couple christmases ago...so that's the 411 on my makeup adventure...I'll try to post some pics of what I've done soo... so you can see how I'm coming along. Thanks for the support..

Love Candyce

No comments:

Post a Comment