Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Any Suggestions?

Hey everyone so its been a while since I last posted and I know I really do not have a lot of followers but I appreciate those who do. So I've been sitting here at home....doing school, playing with my makeup, and just thinking what can I do to make some extra cash. I have been looking online for a work from home job but it seems like they are all scams. I was even thinking of selling stuff like on cafepress.com but that doesn't seem like a good route either. I think it would be cool to make products like jewelry or t-shirts and sell them online but who would buy them? Does anyone have an idea as to what I can do from home to make some extra money? Please let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Awesome blog! Im just new to this.

    Just wondering if you check out my blog and become a follower?

    http://jyotipurba.blogspot.com/

    That would be awesome! Thanks

    ReplyDelete